Monday 22 February 2016

DAVID BOWIE

I'm analysing double page spreads to learn how to lay out the double page spread in my magazine.

On this MOJO double page spread there is one main picture of David Bowie on the left the page with his hands on his head looking stressed. This matches the title of the article "It keeps dragging me back..." which suggests he feels forced back to where he's come from. 
The colour scheme of the page is black and white which also matches the photo and title.
The use of drop capitals at the start of the article creates a professional appearance of the article. 

On my double page spread I will use an image of the band as the background with a big title across the top of the page with a smaller subtitle beneath it. As well as a 3 column article with drop capitals.

No comments:

Post a Comment