Thursday 25 February 2016

Courtney loves MOJO

As I have to create a contents page I'm going to analyse another MOJO contents page to find the conventions of indie music magazine contents pages.

In this MOJO contents page there is a photo of one person with the Features and Cover story details to the left of her moulded to her body. The page numbers are all even and to the left.
The magazine name is at the top of the page with small details about it beneath and the date and issue to the left and right. 
There's also a quote from Courtney Love on the bottom right covering a bit of her image.
It follows the rule of 3 with red, white and black as the colour scheme and Courtney taking up 2/3 of the page.

In my magazine contents page I will also use a single figure with the features and cover story details to the left and with my magazine title across the top of the page with the date and issue to the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment